Hi guys, every one in this world is having a logic, philosophy,thought about life,But No one hear you when you are normal. You have to do something big to make others hear you.I am an Indian, I want every people of the world to travel in Indian train in unreserved compartment for 8 hours, so that they become to know the value of money, culture, adjustments, pain, our truth etc.....so that you finally became a philospher..........
There are many examples for this great personality like Steve jobs,bill gates,warren buffet .........
This guys had done big achievements in their .I am greatly inspired from warren buffet he started working at the age of 12 and he bought a farmwith his earning. Now he is one of the great business man.
Now itself we have to take an oath to do something big and make our philosophy to reach the world.
Be happy and let others happy.......
No comments:
Post a Comment