Hi guys,I am having some ideas of creating a new washing machine to clean clothes.special advantage is that
1.It is portable
2.It can be folded and taken to any places.
3.It must be somewhat smaller than the normal washing machines because of the above two conditions
4.It must be cost less so,it can be easily sold to many middle class family and it is very useful to the college students and employees who are working by staying in hostels.
ORIGIN:
I thought this idea when,I was washing my clothes in hostel.
I thought this idea when,I was washing my clothes in hostel.
In this present days most of people are involved in developing mobile phones which can be bend ,touch screen.at first computer is a very big machine now it is a simple thing and we can fold and take to any place in hand that is laptop.
So,I don't know how to do it.but somebody will see this make my dream comes true in the near future
No comments:
Post a Comment